Sunday, October 19, 2014

Weekly Devotional: Summer School

Before this week ends I just want remind and encourage everyone that our Lord, Jesus Christ is a prayer answering God.

He is our father who listens and answers. 

This past summer was a very interesting summer for me. 

It consisted of me not working for an overall of three months. In that time God has taught me a lot of patience as well as the importance of keeping a good attitude, not complaining and praying consistently. 

I am so thankful that God brought me through this trying of my faith.

It wasn't at all easy but because of God's grace, mercy and love he kept me. 

It's like what David said in Psalms 18:
18 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Don't be afraid of what others may say or do to you. Jesus is our father; he knows everything and can see the big picture.

He is your refuge, your strength, your comfort, your everything. 

Just like the bible says trust in The Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto your own understanding in thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path.

Stay in God's peace not in pieces :)

Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment