Saturday, November 2, 2013

Saturday Sacrifice: I am His, and He is Mine


Get the word out. Teach all these things. And don’t let anyone put you down because you’re young. Teach believers with your life: by word, by demeanor, by love, by faith, by integrity. Stay at your post reading Scripture, giving counsel, teaching. And that special gift of ministry you were given when the leaders of the church laid hands on you and prayed—keep that dusted off and in use. ~ 1 Timothy 4:11-14

 
We are all precious is God’s sight.

No one is inferior or superior.

Whether old or young, tall or short, American or Chinese we are all valuable=).

God has given each and every of us a gift to use for him. This gift is a testament of his glory.

Just like our lives is a testament for his glory.

This morning I attended a Women’s gathering with our 1st lady. She reminded us that we are not our own. We belong to God, and God belongs to us. It is only through his grace that we are living the blessed life we have.

I thought to myself, man she is so right. My life isn’t my own, it belongs to God. I am his and he is mine=).

I want my life to teach believers to have faith in God.

I want my words, my actions, my demeanor, the way I treat people to demonstrate the grace of God in my life.

So every time they see me, the see the God in me, and would want to know him for themselves so that they too can be a believer=).

 Stay in God’s Peace, not in pieces=)

Saturday Sacrifice: Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment