Sunday, June 16, 2013

Salvation Sunday: Haters gonna Hate!!!

First of all, Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!!


You ever noticed that when you try to do something good or something for God that you are attacked? Or you get people coming at you making it seem like you doing them wrong? The way I look at it is that haters gonna hate no matter what I do. So, therefore I'm gonna praise God with all my might and I'm gonna follow Christ. I'm not gonna worry about others have to say.


In Mark, we see how The Pharisees came at Jesus for healing someone on the sabbath. Jesus knew what He had to do. But, instead of going off on the Pharisees, He gave a political reply. And as we've read the crucifixion scene, Jesus says forgive them for they know not what they do.


When you are doing what God wants you to do, your haters don't understand whats going on. When you're praising God, they don't understand what you've been through. Thats why I believe in 2 Samuel, David danced before the Lord with ALL OF HIS MIGHT!! It wasn't half way or it wasn't some. It was all of it. He didn't care who was watching. He didn't care how he felt. He praised God with all of his might. Why is it that circumstances change our level of praise? I will bless the Lord at all times. Why is it that we decide if we want to praise god fully or do His will fully? I know I struggle with this as its human nature. But, are you willing to do ANYTHING for God's glory?






I believe that David and the three Hebrew boys understood that they want to be in God's presence!!! All that you need is in God's presence!!! David was with God and God saved His life from Saul!!! The Hebrew boys understood that if they worshipped God only, He would protect them!! They decided to stay strong for God no matter what laws were put in place. No matter what their haters said, they stood strong on their foundations. God jumped in the furnace with them and was dancing with the boys. He saved their lives. Then, their haters converted their values to the right side. Ya never know!! God can use a situation that makes you look bad to change everyone's perspective on life. Therefore, I encourage you to forget about the haters and continue to pray for them.

I challenge you this week to pray for the haters and for God to be your only concern!!! In addition, I encourage you to serve God with ALL of yourself!!

Prayer: Jesus, thank You for Your Spirit and your grace. Lord, I'm asking that you will continue to be with your people as we live our daily lives. I'm asking that our minds will be set only on You!!! Please mold our hearts to have a desire for you Lord!!! In Jesus name Amen!!!

Stay blessed!!!

Happy Father's Day!!

Salvation Sunday: Steven Gable

No comments:

Post a Comment