Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday Sacrifice: Reflection


Sorry for the late post everyone=). Last week I fully admit I totally forgot about posting for the blog. I just want to apologize completely to everyone especially to our great leader Jamera!!=)

For my last post of the year, I simply just want to write a reflection with the verses for this day tied into in to it.

Honestly, I can truly say this blog has been a blessing in my life this year, and I’m sure I will see the fruit of this blog not only in my life, but in my fellow bloggers and in yours too (well if you let us know by writing it on the blog or FB page lol=)).

The posts of our bloggers,guest bloggers, and testimonies  have made an impact in my life. I realized that I am not alone in my walk with Christ, and it also made me realize how truly Great God is.

In every post I can see God’s work whether just in someone’s personal testimony or someone simply just writing about the insight and revelation they received from reading the verses for the day.

I am sooooooooooooo thankful!=)
 
 

So,

The verse that I would like to reflect on is this,

“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.”

I started reading this book this week about prayer.

It talks about prayer being out direct line to God.

I know it’s hard sometimes to pray…I can fully admit to this.

However, this book made me understand the reason why it’s so hard to pray. The reason is that IT IS OUR DIRECT  LINE TO GOD =). The devil doesn’t want us nurturing our relationship with God through prayer.

He knows that once we get on that line, he can’t touch us. The devil knows that when we pray things happen because we are unleashing God’s perfect will for our life. The devil doesn’t want you to know God’s perfect will for your life. He want you to continue in your depression so that you can’t be a CEO of your own company, he wants you to wonder around from relationship to relationship so you end up not having a blessed marriage, and he wants you to just waste your life and not be a role model to those around you.

Think about it, remember Daniel’s story…He was thrown into the lion’s den because he was caught PRAYING when it was forbidden in the land. You know what Daniel was doing must have been serious if the devil wants to kill him.

Prayer is a powerful weapon.

When we pray, things happen.

Don’t believe me…okay let’s look to the bible. There’s a story about Peter being locked up in prison because of his devotion to Jesus Christ. His friends, fellow Christian’s heard about this unfortunate news and began to devote themselves to prayer. I mean these people were devoted, they prayed non-stop. Due to them seeking God diligently and with their whole heart, God heard their prayers, and miraculously God rescued Peter from that hell hole.

Pray diligently until something happens.

I can truly attest that I prayed diligently for so many things, and God has answered.=)

Thank you Jesus!=)

If you don’t like to pray because you find that it’s heard for you trying different ways of praying. Maybe write down your prayer, or sing your prayer, or maybe even dance your prayer while you are saying it. I know it sounds crazy but hey David danced before the Lord.

I pray that Blogging4Jesus2013 has been a blessing in your life, and has drawn your closer to our loving and mighty God.
 

Just want to give a shout out to me fellow bloggers, Stever, J, Jamera, Britt, Ron, and Chris!! Thank you guys for your posts, it is truly a blessing. Love you guys!!<3

Stay in God’s Peace, not in pieces=)

Saturday Sacrifice: Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment