Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Warrior Wednesdays: “I’m A Soldier in the Army of the Lord”


 
“I’m A Solider in the Army of The Lord” many of us have heard this song and have sung this song, but have you ever taken the time out to look at the implications. If we are soldiers in the Lord’s Army we have to realize we are constantly in a battle, we constantly have to fight.  Being enlisted in the army is not for the faint of heart or for the weak, but for the strong who are willing to endure hardships for the sake of the Lord. Although, we may constantly go through battles we have the ultimate victory because God is on our side.

Throughout our life we will all endure difficult situations it is during these times that we must fight the good fight of faith. Timothy, states that as a soldier of Christ we will endure tough times “Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.” Going through struggles is one of the requirements that we signed up for when we chose to be a Christian. God will give us the strength we need to endure every challenge that comes our way. With Jesus we have the ultimate victory.

When facing struggles the most important thing that I do is seek God in prayer. It is during these times when I cry out to God that I feel the strength to continue on. I trust that God will take care of every situation. Many times when going through struggles I hear God speaking to me through numerous outlets, it may be a message from a preacher, encouragement from a friend, or a song that I am listening to. These messages of encouragement let me know that God is working on my behalf even when I cannot physically see the progression.

When you are going through a battle I pray that you take the situation to God. God wants to help you overcome every battle he will never leave you or forsake you. Give all of your cares to Christ and he will see you through. I pray for everyone going through a struggle that you will feel at peace about the situation that God will provide you with the strength you need to continue the fight that you will learn, and grow into a deeper relationship with God due to the battle which you are facing. Remember that "all things work together for the good to them that love God…”

 


Stay Blessed and Continue Warring for Christ!

Warrior Wednesday: Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment