Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday Sacrifice: A Psalm of Praise


Aw man this is great! I get to write about one of my favorite psalms; PSALM 100!!

Why do I love this psalm??

There are so many reasons the number one is that is talks about how good God is.

It says,

For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.

This week me and God have definitely grown closer, and I can truly attest to the truth stated in this verse.

This week I really wasn’t feeling too good about my life and where I am in my life. But, God showed up right on time.

He reminded me of how good, loving, and faithful he is. Its funny how God shows up in our lives sometimes.

I guess because he knows everything about us therefore, he knows what we need and when we need it.

Anyway, I just was to say don’t give up God. You are his. (Know that the Lord is God.
    It is he who made us, and we are his[a]; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.)

When you are his hands everything will be ok even when it looks like it won’t. God has a plan for your life.

In those moments where you are stressing, crying, or contemplating on giving up on everything in life; turn to God.

Offer up a sacrifice of praise, and it definitely is a sacrifice because God knows when we are weak we don’t wont to do anything.

Never the less, praise him somehow even if it’s just saying his name, Jesus. (Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name). 

He will be there for you, just like he was there for me this week when I was feeling low.

Remember God is good, faithful, and loving.

Saturday Sacrifice: Hannah

Stay in God’s Peace, not in pieces=)

No comments:

Post a Comment