Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Fellowship: Grace of God in my Journey


Grace of God in my Journey
Psalms 105:1-2
O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.


In midst of hardship God is still good. The following poem/psalm I wrote to God was out of pure adoration for his divine help in my difficult situation. Also, I wrote the poem because I didn't want to forget the abundant grace of God in the midst of my hardships. I needed to write this as a reminder of encouragement to myself that when everything around is going wrong, God is still with me and in control. My suffering was his plan of salvation, and I'm so thankful.

2012 No Car
Long
Tough journey ahead
God my strength for the next step
Walking to and walking back
In God's presence an hour is but a second
My feet and limbs cry
God hears and lays down pillows for me to walk on
My mind wandering
God draws me in his presence
Peace Joy
Now walking in his presence
Singing aloud his goodness
My strength fails
He's a God at hand
His strength prevails
My mind is weary and the clouds are dark
God is my sun light and my motivation
When out of food
God you take from me hunger
Now I smile
God has shown me, he's been here for awhile
Remembering his words
For I reckon the sufferings of this time are not worthy to be compared
To the glory which shall be shown in us. (Romans 8:18)


No comments:

Post a Comment