Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Sacrifice:Beloved, you are the Apple of His eye


Dear reader,

Did you know that you are the apple of God’s eye.

There is nothing in your life that God doesn’t know about.

He knows your ups, your downs, your past, your present, and your future.

Here are some verses that can prove how much he knows about you and cares for you.

New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
 
Luke 12:7
New International Version (NIV)
Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Psalms 56 You keep track of all my sorrows.[b]
    You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
    You have recorded each one in your book.
And the top verse that proves his love for you is this,

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Like my pastor in church said last week, it’s not about what you have done as long as you say yes to the Lord, he will take care of the rest.

For it says in Romans 8 “38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39

In addition, God also gives us his Spirit. To me this is also a demonstration of his love for us. For it says in the bible  26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”John 14:26


And in Romans 1:8 it says 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”


So, when receive his Spirit we receive comfort, power, wisdom, boldness, etc. The list goes on and on. It’s like God gives us the keys to his house, car, private jet, resort on a private island, basically everything!!


And the most important ETERNAL LIFE WITH HIM!!=) Honestly, who could ask for anything more.


John 3 “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]

 


Stay in God’s Peace, not in pieces=)

Saturday Sacrifice: Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment