Sunday, March 10, 2013

Salvation Sunday: Sowing

What are you sowing into? Where are you giving your time to? Where are you giving your money? Who is getting more of your time? Are you giving more to God or are you giving more to tv or to your show or to your family?

Just like Casalea, our guest blogger said we need to follow Jesus!!! As Christians, God wants us to follow Him and just be like Christ. The way to be like Christ is to follow Christ. In order to follow Christ, you have to know Christ!! In order to know Christ, you have to seek for knowledge or sow your seeds of inquiring knowledge into the soil of the Word!! Make sure that you are not sowing those seeds on the ground with thorns that will kill your growth. Make sure that you are sowing and seeking for knowledge from God. Don't sow your seeds into objects or things of this world that are going to pass away.

When getting to know Christ, we should want to give more of ourselves to God. There is this song that talks about giving God our best. It's called "More" Lawrence Flowers & Intercession. I challenge you this week to give more of your time to God. Give more of yourself to get to know God. When you are giving more to God and sowing more time into knowing Jesus, you will see a change in your life.



My prayer: Jesus, I pray that you will allow me to grow in the way that you want me to. I want to become more like you. I don't want to sow my seeds into harmful foundations. God, please continue to guide my footsteps, so that I can be all that you have called me to be. Thank you for your love and for your grace.

Have a blessed Sunday!!

Salvation Sundays: Steven Gable

No comments:

Post a Comment